Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Experimental Painting

From "Self Experimentation"

                Today I would like to show you some experimental painting I did. I decided to make a lovely lilac (are they lilacs? I'm not sure, but they are flowers!) acrylic painting with some cotton swabs!
                 Experimental painting is great because it puts you outside of your comfort zone and creates a unique piece. I love the strange and different outcomes that come out of experimental painting!
                All you have to do is tie together some cotton swabs with a rubber band, dip it in paint, and dab it on the surface where intended.

I'm so happy with it! 😊🎨💐
It's so easy and so amazing looking. I hope you try it sometime as well!
💐 Thanks for joining me, and have a nice day! 💐

No comments:

Post a Comment