Monday, March 20, 2017

People Sketching

Picture Found Here
Hello fellow internet users! Today, I want to show some more art. Diversity is up with my favorite words. It describes how different we are, but how we all need each other. I like to draw different people, their different skin tones, hair color, eye shape, clothing, etc. For me, there are two methods I use to draw different people. First, I go people watching when I can. I bring my sketchbook with me, and draw the people I see (C'mon guys. It's not that creepy). But, for today's art, I used the second method. I just go on the internet and search for different faces. Okay, here's what you've been waiting for. These are the sketches I made.


🎨 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my pictures! Have a great day! 🎨



No comments:

Post a Comment