Saturday, March 18, 2017

Band Assessment

Image result for music
Abstract Art Pictures Collection
I love music, so much. Music can change people, which is why I love it so much. Music is why I love BAND class so much.Yesterday, we had to go take our band assessment. I remember how nervous I was on the bus, as I was setting up my saxophone. The Dozier Band went into the high school, dead silent (for literally 4 hours straight). We went on that stage and did our best, and absolutely did amazing in the sight-reading room. When we finished, I was so relieved. As we waited for the bus to leave, I remember our band teacher coming onto the bus, so excited, telling us how we got straight ones! The best you can get! Everyone was screaming, and I was so happy for the rest of the day.
🎵💗Congratulations, Dozier Band! I'm so proud of us!💗🎵  
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment